Last year on the first of April, League of Legends was introduced to something that made the already quick gameplay quicker, the right mouse clicks faster and spamming your Q to hopefully pull it off at a speed too fast for the human eye. U.R.F. or Ultra Rapid Fire mode was a huge hit with the community, and it’s back once again.
The U.R.F. buff appropriately named the Awesome Buff of Awesomely Awesome Buffing does the following while in U.R.F. mode:
- Removes mana and energy costs
- Any health cost is reduced by 50%
- 80% cooldown reduction on EVERYTHING
- 25% tenacity
- +60 to movement speed
- +50% attack speed (100% for ranged)
- Critical strikes do 220% of base damange
- 500% the normal amount of gold
- Everything deals tons of damange
- Everything has tons of health
Along with the buff, finisher icons have been added for 250RP each which leave a fancy looking mark where you killed a foe, two new summoner icons have also been added along with a ward skin. The Gentleman’s Bundle has also been marked at 30% off making it 3401 RP. In typical Riot fashion, a new song has been produced for the celebration as well.
U.R.F. will be available for… who knows how long! Hopefully it’s permanent this time around.